Out of 14 posts, 07 posts are for UR category, 04 posts are reserved fo
Scheduled Tribes and 03 posts are reserved for Scher uled Castes.
If no suitable candidate is found from the reserved categories as aforesaid, tbf posts may be filled up by the candidates other than hose of the Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes as per Rules. I
The number of posts to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease as pet requirement of the High Court of Tripura and a ps nel of select list will be prepared based on the merit of Written Examination and Vi1VV~ oce and it will remain valid for l(one) year from the date of its publication. I
DRW engaged will have to work as Cook, Orderly, Washerman, Mali, Cleaning Assistant etc. and candidates having experience on those fields will be given preference. After Written Examination, 1:5 candidates against the vacancies advertised will be called for Viva Voce as per merit
The duly filled in applications must reach the ofqce of the Registrar General, High Court of Tripura, Agartala on or before 31.03.2021.lalongwith Postal Order/Bank Draft of~200/- ~100/- in case of Scheduled Tribes and Scheruled Castes candidates) payable at Agartala in favour of the Registrar General, Higb Co~~t of Tripura, Agartala alongwith the documents & photographs as indicated in the applicetion form, Belated and incomplet~ applications will not be entertained and those will be Irejected summarily.
A candidate must be a citizen of India as efined in Articles 5 & 6 of tb
Constitution of India and must be a Class-VIII passe or equivalent.
STI SC candidates of other States should ap ly as general category candidat along with Application fees prescribed for general ca did ate.
2Disqualification for appointment – No person hall be eligible for appointment to
(a) Unless he is a citizen ofIndia; or
(b) If he has been dismissed from service by the G vernment, Central Government, High
Court, statutory or Local Authority; or
(c) If he has been convicted of an offence involving Toral turpitude; or
(d) If he has more than one spouses living; or
(e) Ifhe directly or indirectly tries to influence the recruiting authority by any means.
Candidates shall have to bear their own expenses or appearing in the Selection test.
Application stating the above particulars alongwith the following must reach th~
office of the Registrar General, High Court of Tripura, Agartala on or before
1. The candidates already in Government Services shall apply either through proper channel or attach ‘No-Objection Certificate’ fro;~1his employer. I
2. Attested copy of certificates relating to Ed cational Qualifications alongwith
experience certificate, if any.
3. Attested copy of certificate relating to date of birth (according to School certificate).
4. Attested copy of certificate relating to N L~ionality(CitizenshipIPRTC/Aadha~ CardIVoter I Card).
5. Attested copy of Caste Certificate (if applicable).
6. 04 (four) copies of self-attested recent passport size photographs.
7. Postal OrderlBank Draft of noo/- (tlOO/- i~ case of Scheduled Tribes and
Scheduled Castes candidates) payable at Aga~tala in favour of tbe Registra~
General, High Court of Tripura, Agartala.
8. If any candidate directly or indirectly tries to in u~nce the recruiting authority b~
any means he will be treated as disqualified for a ointment.
9. In case of application sent by post, envelope co taining the application should be
captioned “Application for the post of ‘DRW’.