1. UPPERAGE LIMIT (as on date of interview)will be 45 years.
(i) Relaxation for SC/ST candidatesup to a maximum period of five years and in the case of
OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years.
(ii) In the case of Orthopaedic/ Physically Handicapped (OPH) candidates up. to a maximum period of 5 years forUR, 8 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST categorycandidates.
2. Qualification: A Postgraduate degree (MD) or equivalent, Pediatrics froma recognized .
a) UR &OBC: – Rs. 1000/-
b) No Fees requiredfor SC/ST/PWDlWomen candidates
c) Thefee shall be receivedin the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “AIIMS, Patna” payable at Patna. (The Demand Draft will be receivedon the day of interview). No other mode of payment i.e. Cash/Cheque/Postal Order will be entertained.
4. Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidate.
.J. cruciar date tor determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification and
r<. . experience etc. will be the date, the candidates appear in the interview.
6. Personwith disability are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with degree of disability) in original issued by the CompetentAuthority (i.e. MedicalBoard duly constituted by the Central Govt. or state Govt.) at the time of interview.
7. Subject to availability, ResidentsDoctors will be provided accommodation in the RMQ Hostel.
8. Selected candidates will be paid consolidated salary as per Govt. of India rules.
9. Eligible candidates are requestedto report at the CommitteeRoom, Administrative Block at
10:00 AM positively on the date of interviewalong with originals, photocopies of relevant documents and one passportsize colour photograph in AIIMS, Patna. Application Form will be provided at the venue onthe date of interview.
10. They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant documents duly attested»
I. Certificate of Date of Birth
II. Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable. (Candidatemust submit the latest OBC certificate issued on or after 01-04-2016 by the competerit authority of Govt. of India in format given by DOPT/Govt. of India or for the appointment to the CentralGovernment job.)
III. MBBS passedCertificate
IV. MBBSAttempt Certificate
V. Medical Registration Certificate from MCl/State Medical Council
VI. MD degree certificate
VII. NOC from the present employer (if employed)
11. AIIMS, Patna reserves the right to make amendments to the number of posts advertised basedon the functional requirements to the Institute and to fill. or not to fill up to posts partiallyor completely without assigningariy reason.
Additional Professor and Head Department of Pediatrics AIIMS, Patna