National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Bhubaneswar, has been setup at Jatni in Khurda District of Odisha by the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India as a unique institution of its kind pursuing undergraduate and post-graduate education in sciences combined with frontline research. The campus of NISER at Jatni is spread over a sprawling 300 acres of land on the outskirts of Bhubaneswar. It is a fully residential campus with all modern living amenities including hospital, banking facilities, etc.
NISER invites online applications from the eligible citizens of India for the following post by Direct
Recruitment on regular basis.
Details of Essential Qualification, experience and Age:- Post Code 01: Assistant Personnel Officer (APO)
Essential Qualification: CA (Inter) or ICWA (Inter) or Graduate with minimum 55% marks or
Post Graduate in any discipline from recognized university.
Essential Experience: Eight years of relevant experience in Govt. /Govt. Aided Organizations or Institutions/PSU in the areas of Administration /Establishment /Academics /Legal /Accounts / Finance / Stores / Purchase etc.
Age: Maximum 35 years (OBC-38 years & SC-40 years) as on the closing date of receipt of online application i.e. 15th November 2021.
Job Profile in brief: The candidates are expected to work in the areas of General Administration, Establishment, Academics, Legal, Accounts, Finance, Stores, Purchases, etc of the institute. Institute can also assign any other job as deemed fit or transfer to any other section as and when required.
Benefits for NISER Staff:
• In addition to the basic salary, NISER staff members are entitled to the allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees at present.
Mode of Recruitment:
Written Examination-60% + Interview-40% Computer Skill Test (Qualifying in Nature)
General information about posts advertised:
1. The candidates applying for the said post, must go through the detailed advertisement before applying and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the said post as laid down in the advertisement. If the candidate is found ineligible at any stage of recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified and his/her candidature will be cancelled. Hiding of information or submitting false information will lead to cancellation of candidature at any stage of recruitment. The Institute reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
2. Applicants who are employed in Government, Semi-Government Organizations or Institutions, PSU should send their applications “THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL” else they will be required to produce a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from their employer at the time of interview.
3. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria mentioned herein may not entitle a candidate to be called for examination/ interview. Institute reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of applications for recruitment. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Examination/Skill Test/Personal Interview depending upon the number of applicants.
4. The Institute reserves the right to consider to fill or not to fill the position and/or any other specialization(s). The Institute has the right to set different as well as higher norms, while short-listing, taking into account the specific requirement.
5. The Institute reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without
assigning any reason thereof.
6. Relaxation in the upper age limit to the candidates belonging to Ex-Servicemen/PWD category (Divyaang)/Government employees/ departmental candidates will be given as per Government of India rules. Valid documents has to be submitted for it during the online application.
7. Relaxation in age, educational qualification and/or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious candidates.
8. The Institute reserves the right to assign/transfer the selected candidates to any
section/department within the Institute.
9. Persons who are appointed against the above post, will be covered under the National Pension
System as notified by the Government of India, Ministry of Finance.
10. This advertisement should not be construed as binding on NISER to make appointment.
11. No interim enquires / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
12. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as
13. Examination/Interview etc. will be conducted at NISER campus, Jatni, Khurda, Odisha.
14. These posts are identified as suitable for PWD candidates (Divyaang) with Locomotive disability or Cerebral palsy under the category OA (One Arm affected), OL (One Leg affected), OAL (one Arm and One Leg affected), BL (Both Legs affected not arms) / HH (Hearing impaired) only.
15. Candidates are advised to visit NISER website and their registered email id from time to time for getting information regarding the recruitment process. Any information regarding this recruitment shall be uploaded on NISER website. Call letters shall be sent through the registered email id of shortlisted candidates only.
How to Apply:
i) Only ONLINE applications will be accepted. The applicants should apply online through the institute’s website https://www.niser.ac.in/ on or before 15th November 2021. Candidates are advised to check the above website for further details and updates.
ii) Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. The on-line applications are purely provisional, subject to verification of details/original documents when the candidate reports for the written test/ computer skill test/interview.
iii) Before applying the candidate should ensure that he/she is fulfilling all the requisite qualifications and experiences if any.
iv) The candidate should have a valid email ID for applying, which should remain active till the end of the recruitment process.
v) The candidate should keep the following items ready before going to apply. a) Soft copy (JPG file) of passport size photograph of the candidate.
b) Scanned copy of Signature of the candidate.
c) Scanned copy of essential qualifications (Certificates and Mark sheets), experience certificates, caste certificate if applicable, age proof and other supporting documents if any.
vi) Candidates should apply ONLINE through the above mentioned website and upload the above
vii) No application fee is required to be paid by the candidates for this recruitment process. viii) Email-id for future correspondence is email@example.com
GROUNDS OF REJECTION:
• Application in any other mode except as described above.
• Application of candidate not fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
• Application without relevant copies of certificates, mark sheets, experience certificates, caste certificate if applicable, age proof and other supporting documents if any.
I. IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT A CANDIDATE DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND/OR THAT HE/SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT/FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS/HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS/ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT, HIS/HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED.
II. DECISION OF NISER IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF EXAMINATION, OTHER TESTS AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE INSTITUTE IN THIS REGARD.
All further announcements/details pertaining to this recruitment process will only be published/provided on NISER website https://www.niser.ac.in/ from time to time.